Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
17 days-still a bit shaky

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

17 days-still a bit shaky

well i'm on day 17 drug free.  Due to the muscle spasms, I was only sleeping about every other night out of exhaustion, after experimenting with teas, over-counter sleep aids (diphenydramine) my doctor gave me Flexaril (muscle relaxer) and that helped a lot. The first night I took 2, the next only 1 and the last 2 days only 1/2 an I have had good sleep for 4 nights, but the stuff makes you groggy the next day.  I'm hoping I can sleep tonight without it, ior maybe just 1/4 pill.  I'm hoping I'm close to the end for this nervous-muscle twitchy thing.  I heard that 3 weeks was about the average, is that sound about right?  thanks TC