30 mg Roxys????
Why are those 30 mg oxycodone's so addictve??? I guess they are called roxys? I am not sure. They are just a wee little blue pill ! I take them as I posted earlier , like, 3 or 4 a week is all. I swear they REALLY help with my pain. I just do not get why I crave them so much. Like I said on post..I am on 5 mg perocet by a dr and I take 4 or no more than 5 a day. I just discovered last week with w/d's that I am addicted and thats why I am here asking question s and getting my feet wet on this site. I am SO scared.:(

D~
Such a tiny lil pill to be able to take over your life huh? I am addicted to Roxy 30's and they are the devil! I am a 27 yr old 14 yr abuser/user of any pill I can get in my hands. Ofcourse once you get on Oxycodone you can't depend on a Hydro to take care of the WD'S from the Oxy. You crave them cause that is what they want you to do! They want you to feel like you are nothing without them that you can't do anything without them and then when you are so addicted to them that that is all you think about talk about and care about then you are left feeling hopeless helpless worthless and thinking Why do I even bother getting out of bed? My advice to you is GET OFF THEM NOW! Please don't want til you are like me and 4 pills a day don't cut it and I just don't get that HIGH I want so badly so lets stick a needle in your arm and see how that is! 14 yrs ago NEVER did I think that my life would be in the hell it's in over a lil pill! But that nightmare is my life!