Critical Dandruff or Serborrhoeic dermatitis?
hi,my biggest problem is my scalp.I got some kind of dandruff like Seborrhoeic dematitis and lots of them.My hair become dry and my scalp are itchy each time the weather is hot and when i'm sweating.There are also pimples like on the scalp.I've tried using SELSUN hair shampoo medicated for dandruff treatment but my hair got even drier than before but the itchiness subsides a little.The only problem is i want the dandruff to disappear.Sometimes it got so itchy that i scratch until the scalp sore and bleeds.i've tried so many methods but the dandruff thing would not go.I've tried using some lemon juice on the scalp one a week (traditional method), shampoo regularly and using coconut oil to avoid the hair become dry and brittle.The dandruff are still there.Is it some kind of disease? I want to know more about it and method to treat this condition.Thank you.
This is an addiction forum.  Your question would be best answered elsewhere.  Go under the main forums page, and browse the A-Z topics until you find one that suits your problem.