How long does oxycontin stay in your system?
How long does oxy stay in your system. I am scheduled for a urine test soon. I have quit doing any oxys and would be so embarressed if it showed up in my urine. I have quit several times actually and went through the awful withdrawal  and then lied to myself that I could take just one so I would feel like doing something. It has been a roller coaster for the past couple of years-start-stop. It's the mental part of feeling so fatigued all the time and wanting to cry. When I go through the physical symtoms, I feel like I deserve this punishment for being so stupid to get on them in the first place. You would think after going through that, I would never touch them again-at least that is what I told myself. It's like sticking your hand in the fire knowing you are going to get burned. I hate myself over this and as I am a professional-I have had a big big secret. I'm starting a new job that I wanted but they do drug test upon hiring and I really want to stop for good this time. I don't sleep, seldom eat, but I'm not vomiting, just chills sometimes, and my insides quiver. How long does it take to be rid of this demon for good? How long does it take not to show up in your urine? Anybody know?
I think it's like 36-48 hours. I know it's close to that but obviously it will vary for different people.