Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Mis if you come here I NEED to talk to you

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Tracy, hey sweetie if you are reading this then know that I MUST talk to you somehow before Friday. If I can't reach you or you can't reach me, please contact Steph. or Kim. It is imperative that you know what is going on, they can tell you all the details. I will be out of commission definitely on Friday possibly longer than that, if I can I will check in. I really wish that you were around, I could really use that friend of mine right now. I will leave you an e-mail also, but I know that you don't alway check them and just come here. I miss you so much and hope all is getting better in your life. Hang in there babe.
Love Ya,
L

To anyone else I apologize for leaving this on an open forum. Please excuse, I wish all of you the best in you strive toward recovery.
God Bless,
Gypsy