Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Stopping Suboxone

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Stopping Suboxone

I have been prescribed suboxone for over 5 months now and completed all the therapy and groups and graduated treatment.  Pretty much did everything the right way and have been living a very happy life lately but I'm scared all that willl end.  I had to move, lost my insurance, and now can't afford to see a doctor or pay for the perscription.  Can anyone give me some ideas or suggestion on what the best way would be to go about getting off the suboxone by myself within a week or two?!? I am scared to death that all the effort I have put towards my sobreity will be for nothing....  and please dont send me reply's like "its as easy as not taking drugs...blah blah..."  if it was that easy I wouldn't be considered an addict!  Thank you very much.
  • Suboxone (5 replies):
    Is there anyone who can give me any positives on suboxon...[more]
  • Hey All (4 replies):
    Its been a while since I have posted or even logged on. ...[more]
  • Suboxone (2 replies):
    I took a 2mg suboxone in the am and 2mg in pm for two da...[more]
  • My First Day of Recovery (10 replies):
    Hello, I am 27 years old and I have been addicted to rox...[more]
  • methdone detox (8 replies):
    what can any one tell me abou soboxne i dont think i spe...[more]
Well if u go to an NA near ur new area maybe they can help u. They might know of a dr. or something that can help u with getting ur suboxne for free or at low cost.