Stopping Suboxone
I have been prescribed suboxone for over 5 months now and completed all the therapy and groups and graduated treatment.  Pretty much did everything the right way and have been living a very happy life lately but I'm scared all that willl end.  I had to move, lost my insurance, and now can't afford to see a doctor or pay for the perscription.  Can anyone give me some ideas or suggestion on what the best way would be to go about getting off the suboxone by myself within a week or two?!? I am scared to death that all the effort I have put towards my sobreity will be for nothing....  and please dont send me reply's like "its as easy as not taking drugs...blah blah..."  if it was that easy I wouldn't be considered an addict!  Thank you very much.
Well if u go to an NA near ur new area maybe they can help u. They might know of a dr. or something that can help u with getting ur suboxne for free or at low cost.