Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Thursday's Stone

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Thursday's Stone

I know you guys soooooooooooooooo miss these. Here it goes anyway.Breakthrough Here is the final Rune belonging to the Cycle of Initiation.  Drawing this Rune often signals a major shift or breakthrough in the process of self-change, a commplete transformation in attitude, a 180 degree turn.  For some, the ransistion is so radical that they are no longer able to live the ordinary life in the ordinary way. ecause the timing is right, the outcome is assured although not from th epresent vantage point, predictable.  In each life there comes at least one moment which, if recognized and seized transforms the course of that life forever.  REly, therefore on radical trust, even though the moment may call for you to leap empty-handed into the void.  With this Rune your warrior Nature reveals itself.  A major period of achievement adn prsperity is often introduced by this Rune.  The darkness is behind you , daylight has come.  Nevertheless, you are reminded not to collapse yourself into thoughts for the future or behave recklessly in your new situation.  Condsiderable hard work can be involved in a time of transformation.  Undertake to do it joyfully. I pulled this stone when I needed help sorting through the emotional **** when my husband said he was leaving for Australia and wanted me to go with.  Before I pulled the stone I told him that I felt this huge void in my life and it was strange and I didn't know what to do.  I came home pulled this stone and married him. I hope this helps some continue to fight the hard fight for your sanity, spirtuality and life.
Thank you so much! I HAVE missed the stones.
I havent posted the last two days, but Im still sticking to my taper. Feeling a little better today, but tommorrow is the day to take another half pill away!!!! Then Ill be down to only 2 a day.
Love and Hope to All