Tramadol Addiction
I have been taking Tramadol for 4 years now. I tried to get off and i was in such pain, diarrhea, Insomnia, sever mental confusion, muscle aches, sweats, Limbs feel like they are on fire, flu symptems 10 times worse than any flu I have ever had! After 10 days I had to go back on Vicoden because that seems much less an evil than Tramadol. at first I thought I had some other health issue but I went to my Doctor and got a complete check up, he confirmed it was withdrawal, when I went back on Vicoden the symptom went away.Tramadol rewrites pain nerve pathways in your brain, it must rewrite other areas too.
A Dr. told me tramadol was safer, WRONG. it's much worse than hydrocodon. I put it right up there with Oxycodone, you don't get the high like Oxy but the withdrawal is like it or heroin. this is a very dangerous drug!
I know I am a recovering addict.
Please pass the word onto your Doctor