Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
What is this "brain sloshing" I feel?

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

What is this "brain sloshing" I feel?

Three months ago I stopped drinking wine and cut way back on a benzodiazapine, clonazepam, and my brain feels like it is sloshing around in my head, I have blurred vision, and decreased motor coordination...lead legs.  What is this?
Tags: Neurology
-1 Comments Post a Comment
Have you been weaning properly off of the benzos? If you cut them in any way, like drastically, it could be very dangerous for you. Please consult with your doctor for the proper detox.

Good luck.