on Day Five, typed in a search and wow there's alot of us!
Ok quick run down.  Migraines with my cycle for twenty years progressively got worse where I was prescribed norco and some nasal inhalent (I think they use it on horses). Then the Gall bladder, removed that, then the ERCP then the pancreatitis, then the blocked main bile duct. It has a name - sphincter of Odie dysfunction, or biliary dyscenitia- funny names. along with several mis -diagnosis. by the age of 36 I was up to thee 40 mg oxy and 100 10mg norco for break through.  Went to my Dr. and said-If I am at this level at 36 where will I be at 40-my kids, my quality of life?

Found a Specialist at Virginia Mason, He put in a temporary stint at the bile duct! was pain free and did not want meds and did not have withdrawls- 45 days later all the symptoms started back up- the temp had fallen out and the build up was moving fast.  Lost my insurance and the Doc put me on methadone for price, and a change.  80 mg daily of methadone, 50 mg daily norco for breakthrough. That was 5 yrs ago.

Was plagued by the so called friends-had run out or close to it where my dose went down to 10 mg alot! I finally decided enough was enough I wanted to see if I could give my system a rest and see how bad the pain really was.  Since I have never been pain free since the ERCP even with the meds, maybe I could learn some mind over matter trick.

for 15 days was able to 'function' on 10 mg daily, then 5 mg for 5 days...now I am out and it has been five days.  I have never felt so horrible in my life, and the pain is unbearable.  After reading so many posts I realize that all the time I spent 'hanging on' at the low doses was spent in bed, near bed, and depressed. I'm coming to the conclussion that I can't live with it and I can't live without  it.

Any natural helpers for these long days? any natural pain medication for the blockage. Sounds funny huh? if I had insurance they would have rushed me back in 4 yrs ago.  This all has been compounded with a diagnosis of MS a  couple yrs ago, my right side is not my friend much these days but....for those of you with chronic pain, fibromyalgia, and ms read up on aspartamine toxicity.  It's amazing how much that pain has stopped since i stopped all diet foods and sodas.

anyways, any quick help on how to feel better for what many of you say is a month or better of this 'crawl out of my skin if I could" symptoms would really be great.  I'll try anything and will report the success or not!

Sincerely
T