Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
subutex doctors

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

subutex doctors

where can I get into a clinic at for substance abuse that will prescribe subutex.  I ask this because I have tried methadone and do not like it. I have went to suboxone clinics and wasn't able to take it either because it made me sick, gave me migraine headaches, mad my stomach cramp, and come to find out the naloxone that is in it is bad for your liver and I am Hepatitus (hepatitis) c positive.  So the only thing I can take is the subutex. I was in a clinic and was being prescribed subutex but was discharged from the program because I was in a car wreck and was given a script of percocet even though I told the doctor I was in recovery and taking subutex.  He said I would be fine taking that with the subutex but my clinic doctor disagreeed and discharged me from the clinic.  So somebody out there please email me at ***@**** and tell me where I can go to get subutex for my disease of addiction.  Thank you.