Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
which route to take?

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

which route to take?

I am supposed to call a pych that ive been in touch with by email. He does prescribe suboxone but I am still not sold on it. I do know that if I don't go that route, when I see my reg Dr in 10 days I am going to switch my meds again. I simply cannot be trusted with roxys. I get currently get 25 mcg fent patches every 2 days, and 120 of the 30mg roxys. I snort/smoke the entire bottle in under a week then spend the rest of the month chasing them. I have succesfully tapered down to almost nothing many times before, but that was before I started smokin n snortin. Thank God I am too scared to shoot up because I had an opportunity to score some H the other day. Shud I go back to just the larger fent patches and get the ones that can be trimmed down, go back to the unsnortable OP's, or just go on suboxone. I am so freakin tired of this game. A good friend of mine is also an addict and we talk akl the time about how stupid we are, yet we continue to do it