Child Nutrition Expert Forum
Absolutely refuses to eat
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Absolutely refuses to eat

My child is 5 years old and has what i think is a eating disorder. He is really, really picky when it comes to eating. He really refuses to eat what my wife prepares for dinner. He acts as if he wants to throw up his food. He won't eat vegetables. He is extremely skinny. My 3 year old's arms are as big as his. I fear for his health. He only likes to eat spaghetti. Oh, and McDonalds. :)  Can't eat Mickey D's everyday. How do I encourage him to eat healthy on a daily basis. When I was growing up, you ate what was prepared or you don't eat. I've tried that also. Doesn't faze him. Now his attitude towards eating is trickling down to my 3 year old daughter. I'm frustrated. Need help.Thanks
Is your child male or female?
:  
Male
What is your child's height?
:  
4'
What is your child's weight (kgs or lbs)
: