Child Nutrition Expert Forum
What to do when your toddler refuses to eat
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

What to do when your toddler refuses to eat

I have a four year old son , who used to eat pretty good then one day decided to stop eating.
He will eat only the things he likes , like cearl, pizza,  hot dogs ,chicken nuggets & grilled cheese no side dishes at all , basically only junk food  or high in fat. I make dinner and if its not one of these items he wont eat. How ever he will eat snacks but none are items that are good or healthy for him . I tryed cutting out all snacks and sending him on time out to his room but that is not working . Should i make him a seprate dinner things he likes? What should I do? He etheir won't eat and when he does they are not healthy items. Months ago he would eat  things like mash potatoes and noodles even fruit now he won't touch it. Please Help me!!!!!
Is your child male or female?
:  
Male
What is your child's height?
:  
3 ft ?
What is your child's weight (kgs or lbs)
:  
37 pds