Child Nutrition Expert Forum
baby eats reg food I gave her baby food

This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.

baby eats reg food I gave her baby food
the child eats table food but while babysitting her it was snack time I gave her baby foo  parents said I made her sick is that true
A child at 16 months should be eating regular table food, not baby food, however, baby food is just regular food in a pureed state which is not harmful. Thank you for your question.