how to improve weight
how to improve weight of my child and when she will walk without support as she cant walk without support and she also cant stand alone and iam a working mom my schedule is of 10 hrs so i dont take care of her and she also dont have much appetite she dont eat and drink milk also so suggest me . She oftenly  has cold  and cough due to this also she dont eat.
From your measurements, her weight is below the 5th percentile for her age. To help her gain weight suggest in place of milk and at the end of each meal give her milkshakes (milk and ice cream blended together – add a banana if he will accept it) or yogurt smoothies (yogurt, milk, and frozen fruit blended together). Tips for additional calorie foods: If she likes pasta, then add meat or cream sauces to the pasta instead of plain tomato sauce or plain pasta. Add dry milk to oatmeal, mashed potatoes, gravies, creamed vegetables, and creamed soups (add additional meats to soups). This will give her additional calories and protein for weight gain. Recommend giving her a children daily chewable multi-vitamin due to her eating habits. Hoped this helped you.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.