Child Nutrition Expert Forum
son is developing blister like rashes

This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.

son is developing blister like rashes
my 3yr old son first developed small grouping of bump like blisters on he's toes and two of he's fingers on he's right and left hand right near the corners under he's toenails about 7months ago, when i took him to the Dr. the Dr. prescribed him with hydrocortisone cream which i applied on my son for about  weeks and a half and the symptoms went away.These little bumps don't itch or hurt at all. They are about the size of a pin head and filled with clear liquid they have appeared again but this time there's more and when i use the hydrocortisone cream it seems to be getting rid of the rash but more are developing.
Suggest going back to his doctor for a different medication. If the change of medication does not help, then suggest getting him tested for allergies. Thank you for your question.