Congestive Heart Failure Expert Forum
Aneurysm?

CHF is a condition in which the heart can’t pump enough blood to meet the body’s needs. In some cases, the heart can’t fill with enough blood. In other cases, the heart can’t pump blood to the rest of the body with enough force. Some people have both problems. The term "heart failure" doesn’t mean that your heart has stopped or is about to stop working. Heart failure is a serious condition that requires medical care. This forum is a place to ask questions about CHF. Some examples are: How is CHF diagnosed? What treatment options are available for me?

If you have a question that requires immediate medical attention, or if you think you may have an emergency situation, please call your doctor or 911 IMMEDIATELY!

Aneurysm?

I have a leaky heart valve (mild) but dont know which one.  I have a sharp pulsing "heartbeat" pain in my abdomen right above my belly button.  When pressed on, I get a very sharp pain shooting through to my back and around my kidney area.  The pain comes and goes and has been happening about a year now.  I have had a sleeve gastrectomy where part of my stomach was removed through the bottom of my belly button 4 years ago but it never bothered me.  I saw a GI doctor who did the colon and GI tract testing but found nothing wrong.  So now I am wondering if there is a possibility of this being the beginning of an abdominal aortic aneurysm?  How would I find out?  I also have vascovagal syncope with extreme low blood pressure and low pulse with poor circulation. (boy I'm a mess).  Any ideas?