Congestive Heart Failure Expert Forum
Dr says hypothyroid but heartrate 44 and dizzy

CHF is a condition in which the heart can’t pump enough blood to meet the body’s needs. In some cases, the heart can’t fill with enough blood. In other cases, the heart can’t pump blood to the rest of the body with enough force. Some people have both problems. The term "heart failure" doesn’t mean that your heart has stopped or is about to stop working. Heart failure is a serious condition that requires medical care. This forum is a place to ask questions about CHF. Some examples are: How is CHF diagnosed? What treatment options are available for me?

If you have a question that requires immediate medical attention, or if you think you may have an emergency situation, please call your doctor or 911 IMMEDIATELY!

Could you help me I'm asking about my hubby who has been healthy for many years, he is now 64, 4 months ago put on synthroid for thyroid, he has been dizzy, tired, low heartrate of mid 40,  dr up the mess to 100mg today, but my hubby is in bed as he is dizzy and tired still heartrate still low.  I'm worried because of age and he,s bp is fine.  He is waiting for EKG results.  Should we go to ER.  We live 1/2 hr from hospital and would need an ambulance as I don't drive.  Any answers would be appreciated