chest thumps
Hi im probably in the wrong forum but i cant seem to post in the other heart related ines anyway im amale in mid 30s in good health my problem stsrted a year ago when i entered the world of parenthood i get these chest thump sensations now and again which kinda startle me no pain involved but like a skipped beat feeling followed by a strong winded feeling anway they come and go but lately im starting to get a lot of anxiety because of this which makes them worse i check my bpm countless times per day which always seems to be normal plus i google every heart condition under the sun what im thinking is that they are ectopic beats due to stress and lack of excirise but is there a way of stopping them and getting rid of panic and anxiety attacks im startings to take epa fish oil again dont know if that helps
Hello and welcome to the forum:

You are correct that this is not the best forum for you.  Nevertheless, I can tell you with certainty that anxiety is a major contributor to your symptoms (if not the sole contributor).

I suggest that you seek some help for your anxiety.  You will thank me i promise.  Then, if you continue to experience these symptoms, a low dose beta blocker medication is likely to help as well.  But you should see your internist about this first.

Good luck.

Dr. Rich
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Cardiologists in your area?