281?1253674568
Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome User Group
epsom salt
About This Group:

This group is for members with any form of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.We have this group to share info and support for each other. Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a heterogeneous group of heritable connective tissue disorders characterized by articular hypermobility, skin extensibility and tissue fragility. Individuals with EDS have a defect in their connective tissue. It is this tissue that provides support to many body parts such as the skin, muscles, ligaments and organs. The fragile skin and unstable joints found in EDS are due to faulty collagen. Collagen is a protein that acts like glue in the body adding strength and elasticity to connective tissue.

Founded by somemonkey on September 22, 2009
158 members

epsom salt

Well my research led me to think maybe epsom salt would help....
I don't think it does yet I think I should be a mermaid.
I can feel all the body "stress and pain" come back as the water drains.
I think I will live in the tub.
1 Comment

I just read about epsom salts too....I have done the foot baths.....it is the magnesium I believe in them...I am taking oral magnesium supplements...and my pain is not to bad, my issue is energy....ugh...
selmaS commented on soccero's status
soccero MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Comment
Dec 24
soccero, and selmaS commented on soccero's status
Dec 24