Healthy Cooking Community
healthy cooking for kids

The Healthy Cooking community is for exchanging tips and recipes related to Healthy Cooking.

healthy cooking for kids

I have 4 young kids, so im looking for something that is fast & easy, healthy, & kid friendly.
if you look thru our archives under recipes, I know there are a couple of posts on this from before too to look thru :)

Quesadillas are something kids love. You can sneak a heck of a lot of veggies in them too along with some cheese!

Same with pasta sauces - you can puree up veggies and mix them in so that they are getting more veggies without even knowing it! It really doesn't take long to make fresh sauce at home to use instead of canned too.  It's something you can make on a day off too and then have in the fridge for the rest of the week too.

Lots of recipes on the foodnetwork's site too that are kid friendly  - http://www.foodnetwork.com/cooking-for-kids/package/index.html

don't forget about your crock pot too if you are working and need to have things mostly ready to eat by the time you get home ( or get up from sleep like some of us go! )

grace