sauce to go over noodles
This is probably a weird question to most but I'll explain first to make it less weird.  :>))  I have a son that has sensory integration disorder and eating issues.  He has tactile issues which means certain textures are intolerable to him as well as he has had a hard time chewing (motor planning issues) and gagged and choked on foods such as meat.  He's done it enough that he has a "memory" reaction to it and will now gag as soon as some things hit the back of his throat.  We work with an occupational therapist and she made a suggestion of taking a sauce and putting it in the blender to puree it.  I did this with straight tomato meat sauce and he ate ALL of what I had given him over noodles!!!  He ate meat!!!!  I work so hard to get protein in this boy-----  he'll eat mashed beans in a burito but like how many buritos can you eat a week, right?  So, eating spaghetti with meat sauce that we called "pizza spaghetti" to make it more enticing is a major success.  So . . . now I am trying to think of other types of things I can puree to put over noodles/pasta that would use ground beef, ground chicken, ground turkey or ground pork.  

Does anyone have any ideas???  He is okay texture wise for anything I can puree down to fairly smooth consistency.  I'm looking for inspiration!!!  
Honestly the only thing that comes to mind is like a cheese sauce with meat in it. Take a low fat basic white sauce, add some cheddar cheese and your desired meat.

If he will eat dips and stuff- make hummus, guacamole, and a bean and beef dip.

If you are worried about his fat intake- look into "desserts" like "milkshakes", with coconut milk, ground nuts, etc  (other high protein, good fats) in pureed fruits. He gets his fruits and fats and thinks he's getting dessert. Also I know of a vegan brownies that uses black beans and have heard great things about it. (But haven't tried it personally.) so that might be worth looking up.

Also I recommend looking into the Sneaky Chief cook book. You might be able to just borrow this from the library if you don't want to buy it. She may even have a website online. Her kids (and husband) didn't want to eat their veggies so she took out the blender and hid it into their foods. She purees things like spinach and pumpkin to add into anything from sauces to brownies. I don't know if he has other issues besides eating meat- but if he's not getting his veggies this is an awesome book! At the very least she might give you ideas.
Not weird at all....just requires extra creativity!
*reduced fat/salt cream of mushroom/chicken soups make great bases for creamy dinners...add in some boiled chicken or turkey & veggies (peas & carrots)
*tofu/eggs/fish/beans all are soft proteins that can be added to lots of stuff...think Lo mein, egg drop soup, newburg sauce for seafood
*check out the dry mix section of your grocery store for sauce ideas....they're generally healthier than the premade sauces/gravies
*alfredo w minced boiled ckn & u can add sundried tomatoes, spinach, etc, good luck!
Oh, thank you both SO much!  I'm so excited about this opportunity for my son!  (Years of worry over food will make things like this seem like major accomplishments!)

I'll check into that book.  And zazamon, thanks for all of those ideas.  I'm going to be trying lots of things and YES, get creative!

I made swiss steak last night (my semi healthy version) and blended the meat, sauce and threw in a couple of vegis and put it over mashed potatoes for my boy.  He ate it---  said it was gravy!  

I'm going to think of how I can dr. the reduced fat/low salt cream of chicken soup tonight.  Great ideas.

so, thank you from the bottom of my heart!
No problem at all....chicken n dumplings could work too! My 6 yr old wouldn't eat meat forever so we were "creative" too...LOL  let me know what else u come up with!