FRUSTRATED!!!! Low Estrogen
I had a hysterectomy 2 years ago ( have ovaries)... I was fine and now I am experiencing all kinds of symptoms..
night sweats, hot flashes, itching, brain fog, and NO SEX DRIVE. I am 37, good health... I had everything checked... sugar levels, thyroid etc.. all came back good.  I had hormone levels checked and estrogen came bac at 27.  Doc said this is low and had more blood work done 2 weeks later...estrogen was within range.  Test level was on low side but in range.....   So what is the normal range?  I feel like he dismissed me and didn't bother to call me back in to talk to me about options..  I don't feel like myself and feel like he is not listening.  I am getting another Doc of course but I want to know what is normal and what I should look for in a Doc.  So tired of wasting my time ...speaking of tired... NO sleep.  By the way I expressed to his office how I felt and that I was disappointed and never heard from him.
Can anyone help??????
Maddie
you certainly got alot of menopausal symptoms  Id strongly advise you to get one more opinion,,,please use bioidentical hormones if you decide to use hrt..