Hysterectomy Community
Hormones

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

Hormones

Ok, I had a hysterectomy 3 years ago, they left my left ovary and just found out yesterday that I have solid complex cyst on it. So the doctor I seen suggested that I get on this hormone called Cenestin, since she thinks the surgeon is going to go ahead and remove the left ovary.... Has anyone been on this hormone or heard about it??? I am 33.
Estrogen is a female sex hormone produced by the ovaries. Estrogen is necessary for many processes in the body.
Conjugated estrogens are a mixture of estrogen hormones used to treat symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes, and vaginal dryness, burning, and irritation. Other uses include prevention of osteoporosis in postmenopausal women, and replacement of estrogen in women with ovarian failure or other conditions that cause a lack of natural estrogen in the body.
Personally I usused Vivelle an estrogen patch, different things work for different ladies, it may be you get it right the first time, it may be you have to do some trials and errors, just keep at it help is there you can get the right treatment.