Hysterectomy Community
Is Vaginal discharge years after hysterectomy related to no HRT?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Is Vaginal discharge years after hysterectomy related to no HRT?

(Part 2 of 3)

Within a few months post surgery, I gained 20 pounds. That was depressing. Sex with my husband has dramatically decreased since the surgery. Marital problems have increased. I have no libido and my husband is (and always has been) very insensitive and uncaring to my feelings. When we have had sex, a lubricant is used, and afterwards I have a bloody discharge that lasts a couple days.

Other than the short term use of Climara, I have not taken any other type of HRT.

Off and on, since the surgery I have had a small amount (1 panty liner per day) of non-odorous discharge. The consistency varies from thin to thicker. The color varies from clear, white, faint yellowish, faint green, light brown, and pink.  

About 6 months ago I was having itchiness and tiny bit of burning sensation when urinating along with the non-odorous thicker whitish-green type of discharge. I used over the counter yeast infection cream. This cleared up all the symptoms described except for a tiny bit of discharge. Within the last few weeks the discharge has increased. Two to three times per week, I will use two panty liners in one day. The discharge color and consistency is same as described above. No other symptoms are present.

Two days ago I felt a gushing sensation which leaked through a panty liner, my panties, and through my pajama bottoms. This was non-odorous, thin liquid, light brown. I felt the urge to urinate a few minutes later. My urine had a very strong odor because I had eaten asparagus the night before. As I'm sitting here, and have been for the last 4 hours, I just had another gush of fluid. It has soaked through my panty liner, panties and pants. Color and consistency same as above. Again, no odor. While sitting on the toilet, checking all this, I did urinate. I did not have the urge to go before I felt the gush.

(Part 2 of 3) see cont.

Tags: TLAH, TLH/Laparoscopically Ass
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank