Hysterectomy Community
hormones after a hysterectomy
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

hormones after a hysterectomy

hiya everyone i had a total hysterectomy in feb 2011 physicaly i feel great no pain great recovery perfect all the way its just in the last 2 months i have started with mood swings one min i am fine nexted i feel angery then next i am in a fit of tears my stomach has really bloated out and i have suffered with migranes (migraines) all my life but in the last 2 months it feels like everyday i have a headache and i am so forgetfull they left my overies in after the op so i would not suffer early menopause but starting to thing there is somethink up with my hormones or i am on the change could someone please let me know what they think and what question i should be asking my doctor about it thank you x