please help
I am 36 years old, have had regular periods since 14. Gave birth to 3 children ages are 17 16 15 tubal ligation in 1998 and periods every 28 days since. UNTIL now. 2 weeks ago I had a regular period lasting 5 days, and Friday I started again. Except it's HEAVY (bleeding thru super plus tampons in less than 3 hours) some clotting, blood has been bright red or dark keeps switching, kidney area hurts, bad cramping, and headache??
hi.. it could be you have a cyst.. im 36 too and have been having very heavy periods for last few yrs but i put of going to doctors.. i finally went two wks ago and i have a cyst on ovary.. this is quite common and nothing to worry about but if like mine it is quite big and the reason for the heavy bleeding you need to have it removed which i have been told is all straight forward x