Lung Cancer Expert Forum
Fluid in Lung Cavity

Welcome to the International Lung Cancer forum. Questions related to lung cancer will be answered by a medical doctor.

Fluid in Lung Cavity

This is more a comment and a Thank You to you all.  I had posted some fairly frantic questions on the forum a short time back and wanted to let you all know that my mom passed away on the 9th of August... it was an ugly lead up, but she did pass quite peacefully in my dad's arms.  I thank you for your information and your blessings.

Robin
I am sorry to hear about your mother. She had advanced lung cancer, and had refused active or even palliative treatment in order to be with her family. I am glad that she died peacefully with her loved ones around her.
Caring for someone with terminal cancer can be a painful experience. Please take care of yourself.