Lung Cancer Expert Forum
a few more details about the cough
About This Forum:

Welcome to the International Lung Cancer forum. Questions related to lung cancer will be answered by a medical doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

a few more details about the cough

I am 28 years old and have never been a smoker, nor am I rarely near smokers.  I do not have any prior allegeries or any other illness that you named.  I have noticed when ever I take a deep breath I have the urge to cough and usually do.  I just wondered if the smoke that I inhaled in the building could have triggered a cold and bronchitis. The chest x-ray showed that the bottom of the left lung collasped. The lung doctor I am seeing has ordered me to get a breathing test, another (third one) chest x-ray and some blood work, what do you think?  Thanks for all your help!!