Hypoxic ischamic encephalopathy sequelae like Periventricular leucomalacia curable? how long it take?
for a two year old female child MRI scan report says that symmetric flaque like confluent T2/
FLAIR hyperintensities d in the posterior centrum semiovable and abutting the posterior borders of bodies of both lateral ventricles.
Multifocal discrete FLAIR hyperintensities in both fronto partietal white matter and Perriventricular regions.
These changes are non specific appearing and may reflect ? underlying metabolic disorders.  Changes are not suggestive of Hypoxic ischaemic encephalopathy scquelea like Periventricular Leucomalacia.  what is the treatment to be given.  how long.  is it has side effect.  
I'm sorry, but I don't know anything about the topic of your question.  No one here is medically trained that I know of.  I would suggest that you talk to your doctor.