Lyme Disease Community
I have a question about Lyme disease

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

I have a question about Lyme disease

I renencnlty got dignoised with cronic (chronic) Lyme disease and starting meds today all of my symptoms seems to be affecting my Nero side like my mind a blank mind confused very out of it depersonalized dizzy not as much joint pain only in knees and neck I have know a good friend who has became mentally challenged after having Lyme disease has to be weel chaired and exetra my concern is this a posiblity that could happend to me because of the symptoms are happing to me I feel like a differnt person in my head and I won't to feel normal agian if anyone knows any information about this I would appreciate it thank you for your time
Hi, the extreme Neuro symptoms sounds like you could have the co-infection of Bartonella. I was in a wheelchair for a short period of time. Many people who feel the depersonalization and/or anxiety & depression have Bartonella. Were you diagnosed by an LLMD? If so he should consider the co-infections.