2.35 cm on enlarged ovary
Hi, this is my second post, hopefully you all can help.  I was told in the er after a vaginal ultrasound and pelvic exam for abdominal cramping, that i have a slightly enlarged left ovary containing a 2.35 cm hypoechoic mildly complex mass thats likely to be an involuting cyst.  The Er doc treating me said it was probably a cyst.  Recommended i have my obgyn due another ultrasound in another 6 to 12 weeks.  I will go to obgyn right away.  Is it normal for an ovary to be slightly enlarged while containing a cyst?   I have a weird symptom in the last few weeks also, im having a strange achiness type pain above my pelvic bone and over my vulva area, wondering could the cyst be causing this strange symptom.  Ultrasound report stated that my uterus was normal as well as right ovary.  
HI,
Ovarian cysts can be the cause of ovarian enlargement and the pelvic pain as well. But as the cyst is small nothing much needs to be done about it. Functional cysts will often resolve spontaneously. Follow up of the cyst with ultrasound is necessary.
Hope this helps.