Ovarian Cysts Community
3.5 cyst found on Left Ovary
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

3.5 cyst found on Left Ovary

My Question is, When does one go in, even ER if need be???

The cyst(On LEFT Ovary) was recently detected by a CT scan, but over the last year the pain through my body has gotten worse over time, to the point i'm constantly in pain, whether standing, sitting or laying down. I'm beginning to wonder if problems with my Bowel movement(or lack of, looking 6 mths or so prego all the time// Colon has been checked ALL good there, as with Gallbladder, Liver, Spleen etc) is the result of this cyst, causing pressure on other organs???

I'm an 47 woman who is done having babies... I thought just over 2 yrs ago i was done with my periods(i have one every 10mths or so now)-Not so sure now!!!

I have so much going on......Gas(stinks bad), Bloated stomach constantly, constant pain on my right side rib under breast(never stops hurting now), when i yawn i get a feeling of a lump in my wind pipe(only lasts as long as i yawn), my shoulder & top of my arms hurt as in like a Sprain feeling when i try to grab from the side or in-front(the pain is so bad i have to cradle my arm, lasts a few minutes), top of legs ache even after only sitting for 5 minutes, tingling down Right leg, occassion back pain, slight headaches in the morning on waking up, tired constantly, tossing & turning in bed(due to pain-extra pillow etc has not helped), i get hot flashes, sometimes its just my top of my body"from below Breasts to my head" that gets hot, BUT my lower parts are COOL to the touch at the same time....I feel sick at times(never puked), unable to always empty my bladder, IS it possible the Cyst is pressuring on certain Organs, Nerves to cause ALL this????
I don't think a 3.5 cm cyst could cause all of those problems.  I hope your drs are able to find the underlying cause. :-(
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...