Ovarian Cysts Community
Back pain that radiates to my hips, lower stomach, groin, and legs
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Back pain that radiates to my hips, lower stomach, groin, and legs

I have history of buldging disc. Now I am having severe pain from my lower back that radiates to my hips where it is unbearable. The pain continues to my lower stomach and groin area down to my legs. I only have one ovary on the left and that is where it is very tender. At first I thought it was kidney stones, but it wasn't. It happened one day that lasted 24 hrs. It didn't return until one month later, and now it hurts everyday.  I had an MRI last week which showed possible annular tear, with degenerative L3,4 &5.  I cannot figure out what is going on.  My insurance runs out the end of October and I have to get this taken care of quickly.  Can anyone help me with a diagnosis. I no longer have my monthly cycle.  I had an ablation done in Dec.