Ovarian cyst in 13 year old daughter
My daughter was diagnosed with 2 small cysts on her right ovary.  She was 12 at the time.  She has since turned 13 and has had trouble with pain since.  It started by having constipation and very fatigued.  Treated her for that and she went on fine.  Every so often she will get fatigued and severe pain in her lower abdomen stating feels like stabbing.  Taking to doctor today to SEE if cysts have gotten larger because for a 13 year old to complain of pain like this all the time is not right.  Hoping the doctor will determine if need to be removed.  I am not understanding how she feels as I do not nor have I had this type of problems.  Any advice is welcome or what I should be looking for to help her.  Thank you kindly.
It would help if you knew what kind of cysts and what size.  How often is the doctor giving her scans to check?  They can be very painful and can push on other organs (i.e. hence the constipation).  Once they remove these (likely via laporascopic surgery) think about putting her on birth control which will stop her from ovulating and keep the cysts at bay.  Good luck.  She is so young to be going through this.