Ovarian Cysts Community
What is this?!?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

What is this?!?

7667116?1328783326
Hello!

I am 25 years old, female, no children, no history of gynaecological problems/procedures.

I am of normal weight, sexual active (stable relationship) and I don't take birth control.

My periods are regular, of medium flow and causing me little/moderate pain.

I have suspected IBS (the constipated type) and I am a quite stressful person.

Here's my problem. In the last 2 years I've had a weird "pulling/piercing" sensation in my central/rightish lower abdomen every once in a while. It wasn't constant, it felt like a sharp (but not too painful) pulling sensation when I worked out/ ran/had to have a bowel movement. It only occured once or twice a month and sometimes i didn;t feel it at all. I had an ultrasound about a year and a half ago and everything (ovaries, uterus etc) was fine. No cysts, nothing to worry about.

My doctor dismissed the "pain" as IBS.

In the last 2 months, this pain has become definitely more frequent and slightly more intense. I feel this sharp pulling sensation when i have to go to the toilet, when i have to pass gas, when i run fast, when i jump up, when i do sit-ups etc. It feels like a side stitch, only it doesn't occur on my side, it occurs very very low in my abdomen, a bit above my pubic bone. It is centrally located and slightly to the right.

An ultrasound will shed some light but i have no insurance at the moment so my appointment and ultrasound are scheduled for late February.

I am worried to death.

I have tried to pinpoint the location of my pain using purple colour.

Please take a look and tell me what you think it could be.
Hiya do u feel bloated? As I've had that kind of pulling pain in my low right stomach and pulling by my hip. Sometimes it feels like a period pain but I don't get periods as I have had the mirena coil, I think I might have an ovarian cyst but I haven't had a scan yet, yours sounds very similar . Let me know how you get on  x