Ovarian Cysts Community
scared for result :(
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

scared for result :(

someone help me to understand this, i have my report again from my Dr.
Here in the report:
Large Bilateral pelvic Mass 2 ov. cysts.[10&7 cm.]? Nature, thick Endometrium 2.2 cm chonic pelvic pain, [urgent] i need to have a SCAN again and blood test for ENDOCRINOLOGY Alpha Fetoprotein (AFP) CA 125 CA 19-9 CEA? what is this mean? i need to urgent a operation or i have a TUMOR OR CANCER iam scared :( i right my falopian tube last MAY 2011 what is this again?? endless pain may stomach is noisy i feel full always :( i want to have normal life :(
Tags: scared for operation
Blank
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
At such a young age it can be dermoid cyst which is a type of complex ovarian cyst and is the most common type and develops during the childbearing age. Complex ovarian cysts are generally benign. The risk of malignancy is generally higher among postmenopausal women but get these cancer markers done to rule out any malignancy.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
At such a young age it can be dermoid cyst which is a type of complex ovarian cyst and is the most common type and develops during the childbearing age. Complex ovarian cysts are generally benign. The risk of malignancy is generally higher among postmenopausal women but get these cancer markers done to rule out any malignancy.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank