when can i start excerciseing ?!?!?!
I recently had a cyst removed from my left ovary and i small one from my left i hvae to say i would be an athletic person and i was wondering if anyone could help me out and tell me when can i start back excercising ....:)
Hey there. Were your cysts removed laparoscopically?  And, what type of exercise are you referring to?  When I had laparoscopic surgery I was told not to lift anything heavier than 10 pounds for 4 weeks, so weights are definitely out of the question for a while. I wasn't told how soon I could exercise and run, but I started walking on a treadmill after 2 weeks, but held off on running.

I started going back to aerobics classes after 3 weeks but I was careful not to do ab work right away.

At the 6 week mark I started running again and doing abs in aerobics class. I think it isn't really necessary to wait that long, but I didn't want to take any chances.  Have you had your post-op doctor's appointment yet?  If not, make sure you ask your doc how soon you can start exercising again.  I played it safe.  Better safe than sorry. But I do believe you could start exercising earlier than I did.