Heavy Bleeding at 6 weeks
Hello everyone,

I am six weeks pregnant. My Beta HCG results were very good to confirm pregnancy. Had my first ultrasound last week, 5th week. Doctor confirmed the sac, but no yolk sac seen. Everything was going good till two days. On Tuesday, I did a pregnancy test in the morning, came out really dark positive. Suddenly in the evening I passed a strange kind of black color thing. I got so scared. I thought my periods have started. The night went off clean and dry, but morning I was spotting for the whole day. Went to Doctor in the evening, and he said nothing to worry. Thursday was like a nightmare. I bled heavily for one complete hour with continue spotting. My doctor was out of station that day. He wanted me to admit today, but I really wanted to take complete rest for one day, so decided to go to him tomorrow for scan/admission. Today I bled like never before. Very heavy and continuous.
I am scared to death. I really don't want to lose my baby. We are trying for baby since last three years. Got the good news after first successful IVF. So many dreams in last one month after Embryo Transfer and first Beta result.
I feel like as if I am carrying twins. If this happens, I will be the most luckiest one. After bleeding so heavily, I still have hope for my baby.
Tomorrow going for a scan.
Anyone in a similar situation like me?