27 weeks and can hardly walk??????
hi im 27 weeks pragnante with twins and i can hardly walk. iv been having alot of contractions lately yesterday a lot of milky fluid was released but not now and i have really bad pelvic pain when i walk and just achy when sitting, do you think maby im starting to dialate i dont know im waiting for a nurse to call.but just thought i would see what you guys say thank you
Yes, don't miss that one bit!

I could hardly walk then too, but somehow made it to 36 weeks. Every week I thought there was no way I could get any bigger, but some how I did! Ended up with an unstable pelvis and had terrible back pain. I found I got braxton hicks contractions when I was over doing things. If they are just braxon hicks, it might be  your body hinting you need extra rest. The more you are off your feet the better for your bubs and it keeps their weight off the cervix. I was doing way to much, but it was hard because I have a toddler too. This meant that I ended up in hospital on bed rest at 31 weeks because an ultrasound showed my cervix had started to dilate. After a week in hospital they did another scan and it showed that my cervix had come together and the edges were just touching. This meant that the bed rest was helping and it was all about keeping the weight off the cervix. So I was aloud to go home and take it easy there.

I know it probably feels like you have been pregnant forever, but really it goes too fast. I have blinked and my twins are now 3 months!