Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community
5 Weeks and pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pregnancy & Parenting Multiples.

5 Weeks and pain

Lower back hurts and my stomach feels sharp pains out of no where at times and also this being my first child I've no clue what I'm suppose to be feeling! Can anyone please help if so thank you so much?!
Avatar dr f tn
HI,
Common symptoms in early pregnancy include nausea; vomiting, breast tenderness etc. Sharp pains and backache are uncommon in early pregnancy. Backache can occur in late pregnancy. The stomach pains can be due to gastritis causing gas and bloating. However this being your first pregnancy, it is best to consult your Doctor.
The answer is based on information provided. Exact advice is not possible without a proper examination and investigations. You are requested to consult your Doctor. Take care and keep us posted.