Idiopathic granulomatous mastitis please help
Hi I'm 25 and I have Idiopathic granulomatous mastitis it  Started in sepetember of 2012 with a hard lump 10 cm by 8 cm and I have never had children. Was on 6 different types of antibiotics even shots in my butt every day nothing worked they thought it then could be periductal mastits did 8 biopsies and came back neg so they did surgery removing to abcess and removing to ducts on my nipple. Sent to tissue out to get tested and came back with Idiopathic granulomatous mastitis Dr says he took out the main part of the abcess but left some tissue in he didn't want to remove all the tissue hoping my body would heal the rest ( didn't know it was  Idiopathic granulomatous mastitis) now my surgery wounds wont heal and are completely open and formed ulcers around to cut marks Dr say everything looks fine but I don't think wounds that don't heal are fine and don't know if leaving the rest of the tissue in is a good idea I need some advice please help
How are you? Idiopathic granulomatous mastitis is an uncommon breast disease which is often mistaken for breast infection or abscess.Treatment usually involves sinus tract debridement and closure by secondary intent.  Also, depending on the severity, medical history, symptoms and iverall health of patient, this may also require immunosuppression with steroids or extensive surgery. If the wound is not healing well, it is best that you see your surgeon for follow-up and for proper management. Direct clinical examination is important. Seeking another surgeon's opinion may also help. Take care and do keep us posted.