Left arm numbness and tingling?
I have been experiencing left arm numbness and tingling.  I seems to happen more when sitting, however it does it while standing.  If I adjust my position I can make it go away.  It happens about every 10 minutes.  Chiropractor said deteriorating disk based on x-ray and doctor says MRI is fine. I have no pain.  What can it be and what should my next step be?

Please help!
You may want to ask about Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. Your Thoracic Outlet is a passage directly underneath your collar bone that contains major nerve strings and veins that supply your arms and hands. If that area becomes restrained, you can end up with arm numbness and pins and needles. Most of the time it isn't caused by any injury. The fact that it worsens when sitting probably means that if it is TOS, its because you slouch more when you sit than when you stand. It can be fixed with massage and daily posture adjustments. Also, try taking B-12 vitamins. They help blood circulation. You will need a chiropractor to show you exactly what 'exercises' to do to help your condition.

Best of luck!