Looking for answers
I have an active prolactinoma and adrenal insufficiency.  I am taking 10 mg tid of HC and cabergoline.  I am still suffering from fatigue, nasuea, low grade temp, high heart rate (but low bp) and constipation.  My endo says it is not an endo issue and my primary care doc quit.  I tested negative for aldosterone difficiency.  This has been going on for 6 months, is this normal for the condition or do I have another complication that has not been diagnosed?
How are you? Do you still experience the symptoms that you mentioned? It is good that you were able to see your endocrinologist about this. However, while adrenal insufficiency may present with weakness, tiredness, dizziness, muscle aches, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea, further evaluation may need to be done and additional diagnostic tests may be performed to determine the underlying cause. This is also to rule out other conditions that may be responsible. Take care and do keep us posted.