Rare Diseases Community
PLEASE HELP: Chest Pains and Night Sweats
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to rare diseases and disorders. Some example include: Aarskog syndrome, Acoustic Neuroma, Angelman Syndrome, Behcet Syndrome, Bell’s Palsy, Canavan Disease, Carbon Baby Syndrome, Charcot Marie Tooth Disease, Chromosome Monosomy Disorders, Chromosome Trisomy Disorders, Devic's Disease, Dystonia, Ewing’s Sarcoma, Fragile X Syndrome, Immune Thrombocytopenia, Kawasaki Syndrome,Maple Syrup Urine Disease, Mastocytosis, McCune Albright syndrome, Pachygyria, Polycystic Kidney Disease, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Reiter’s Syndrome, Sickle cell anemia, Sturge-Weber syndrome, Trisomy Disorders, Usher Syndrome, Xanthinuria, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

PLEASE HELP: Chest Pains and Night Sweats

I've been dealing with strange chest pains for a month now. Mostly on the upper right side. This morning i woke up covered in sweat (arm pits, and chest mainly) with extremely sore [upper left side] chest (aching) pain. The sweat and pain slowly receded since i've been awake, however have yet to complete my full rest, and am afraid to go to sleep right now.

I've dealt with GERD for a year now, and have been slightly under control, with the exception of last night.. had a rare flare up of intense indigestion. My health has been deteriorating the last several weeks, two days ago i was so constipated that laxatives didnt work and i had to use an enema to relieve about 4 or 5 days of irregularity.