chiropractic adjustment
Hi.  I recently visited a chiropractor for neck pain and after 5 visits the pain subsided. My chiro told me my spine was not exactly in great shape.  About 3 weeks later, I started to get tingling in my left fingers.  Recently, I was walking through a store and realized that when I bent my neck forwards or "down" the tingling was in the back of my legs.  I definitely stretch my back more now because I think the chiropractor loosened my spine up but the tingling is worrying me.  Is this normal?  Or should I be worried about MS or something?  Thank you for your time.   Sincerely, Mr. Hypochondriac.
How are you? It is possible that the tingling that you experience is associated with your previous condition. The person with MS can suffer almost any neurological symptom or sign, including changes in sensation, muscle weakness, muscle spasms, or difficulty in moving; difficulties with coordination and balance, problems in speech or swallowing , visual problems, fatigue, acute or chronic pain, and bladder and bowel difficulties. The most commonly used diagnostic tools to rule out MS are neuroimaging, analysis of cerebrospinal fluid and evoked potentials. If it persists, you may need to have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.