Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Expert Forum
Considering of having a nose job.
About This Forum:

Questions in the Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum are being answered by Paul S. Nassif, MD. Topics include: Anesthesia, Best candidates for Rhinoplasty, Considerations, Endonasal (inside nose) Rhinoplasty, External Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping, Pre-Operation, Post Operation, Recovery, Risks, Surgery

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Considering of having a nose job.

I'm 16 years old. I really want a rhinoplasty, my nose s not too wide nor too long but the thing that is bugging me the most is that the tip of my nose hangs. And when I smile, it seems to hang more. I don't like my smile because of my nose. I have been telling my parents about a nose job and they seem to be supportive about it. I want the tip to stand up when i smile.And Maybe reduce the sides of my nose a little bit. I know this procedure is risky but we are some what aware. Another thing i wonder was if I had a rhinoplasty, i don't want my nose to hang again over time... so would that mean i would need a 2nd rhinoplasty?
I really want my nose to have a nice, and lifted profile. The question i'm asking is will i have the nose i want at the end?