Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Expert Forum
Nasal Tissue Damager

Questions in the Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum are being answered by Paul S. Nassif, MD. Topics include: Anesthesia, Best candidates for Rhinoplasty, Considerations, Endonasal (inside nose) Rhinoplasty, External Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping, Pre-Operation, Post Operation, Recovery, Risks, Surgery

Nasal Tissue Damager
Hi Guys

Can anyone tell me what surgical options are available for soft tissue erosion in the nose?

After heavy cocaine abuse for years I had the soft tissue in my left nostril eroded which in turn made my nose move to one side. Its really starting to depress me. I've read about septum deviation, but my question is more for the soft red tissue between your nostrils. is there any filler or graphs that can be done by surgery?

J
Hello, an examination would be necessary in order to determine what may best help your situation. It is possible you have a septal perforation.  Please feel free to contact my office to schedule a consultation and I would be happy to provide you with advice. Thank you, and best of luck to you.

Dr. Nassif