rhinoplasty
HI,

I had rhinoplasty last 4 month, the docotor didnt listen, I asked for a straight bridge, he brought it too low and gave it the scooped look.some doctors said permanant fillers, and some said operation is best. let me know ur advice please..also he narrowed my nose but it made nostrils look funny, i understand that by nature the nostrils will change after narrowing,  my question is, can my nostrils go back the way they were if I decide to widen them a  little..
or is it possible if I have all my pics to bring back the nose the way it was.  which is ..bringing back the bridge, widening the nostrils..and the tip being dropped again.   Iam for sure gonna do something, I just need advice on how to take thet first step..
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.